[Can 2-year-old baby drink honey water]_Baby_Influence_Contraindication
Honey is a common food, and many children like to eat honey, sweet like a lollipop.
In fact, not only children are captured, women, the elderly like to eat honey, it seems that honey is a good food for men, women and children.
Generally, brewing honey with water is good and healthy.
Too many treasure mothers want to give their children honey water for food problems, but can two-year-old babies drink honey water?
1. Do not eat honey before the age of two, and eat it when the baby is one year old.
This is because honey may contain botulinum, and babies under 6 months are easily infected, and symptoms of poisoning, such as constipation, fatigue, and loss of appetite.
2, the baby is under two years of age, the digestive system is constantly maturing, in order to prevent similar symptoms of poisoning, the doctor still recommends not to give him honey and its products before the age of one.
3. In addition, honey may also contain certain estrogen. If eaten for a long time, it may cause the baby to develop early.
So even babies over two years old can’t eat honey as they want, occasionally adding a little as a condiment is OK.
After the child reaches the age of 10, the restrictions on honey can be relaxed and they can basically consume honey as adults.
Children under the age of 3 have immature organ function and have lower detoxification capacity than adults. In summary, children should try not to take honey.
According to recent medical experts, about 10%?
Botox can be detected in 15% of honey. This bacterium can produce a very toxic botulinum toxin.
Babies have poor barrier functions, and botulinum toxin can enter the blood through the intestinal wall and cause infant poisoning.
Children show constipation, fatigue, suffocation, lactation, weak breathing, and severe cases can cause death.
Therefore, it is better not to eat honey for infants under 3 years old. If older children want to use honey, they must choose the kind of honey special for children that is far from the manufacturer, and heat it when eating, so that it is relatively safe.
In addition, royal jelly is also a kind of inedible food for young children. Royal jelly is a food secreted by worker bees for the queen to eat. Although it is rich in nutrients, it contains hormone-like substances, which can make children become obese and reduce appetite., Even precocious puberty is imminent; certain hormones and enzymes in royal jelly and allergic proteins convert sensitive people to allergic reactions; in addition, if the quality of honey is not pure, pollen rich in allergens, etc., is not suitable for allergiesChildren, some children who have eczema, children with allergic rhinitis or high blood pressure are not suitable for honey and royal jelly.